skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
missMatched_moD
Sydney, NSW, Australia
second best makes for better conversation
View my complete profile

say what?

http://twitter.com/missMatchedmoD

http://www.myspace.com/queensofthestoneage

http://www.myspace.com/arcticmonkeys

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (2)
    • ► April (2)
  • ► 2009 (7)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (33)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► May (1)
    • ▼ April (8)
      • homework rant.
      • advice.
      • "playdate".
      • fruits basket.
      • anime.
      • something new.
      • update.
      • new blog.

☂Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

update.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

okai,
for all those who know what I'm talking about and/or care:

just last night, i quit my job at the bakery. AND IVE NEVER FELT SO RELIEVED!!
i think I'll just get another part time job when I'm another year older, coz then I'll be able to work in a music store (that would be so cool!)
so I'm finally free of the evil clutches of my boss! :D
even though it sux that i wont have as much money on a regular basis anymore, i can honestly say that I'll be happy for those afternoons free on a Wednesday, Friday and Saturday! :D
but, now that I've finished giving you all an update on my life..I'm gonna go do some of the awful hw and assignments I've got hanging over my head. :/

laytr all.

Posted by missMatched_moD at 10:48 AM  

2 comments:

priscilla said...

WEEE!!! yeah i remember when i quit work. it WAS an awesome feeling!

April 5, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Lou said...

ive never had a job but mum and dad are giving me one at the office during the xmas holidays hopefully

April 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

Work under CC License

Creative Commons License